New website for Cybersystems
Cybersystems GmbH is an integrator of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for various companies. Currently, the company is a leading integrator in Switzerland and is a Gold Microsoft Partner.
Cybersystems already had a company website but it was done several years ago in the style of the official Microsoft website and had an unclear structure. The task for the abricoz team was to create a unique design, with a very clear structure and in line with the newest trends in webdesign. Moreover, it was important not just to create a new website but also to create a whole new concept which can be used in the context of different marketing campaigns and instruments. Hence, the idea of “first class service” was born. This concept is illustrated by the „vintage“ stewardess („first class service“) photos. abricoz was responsible for the whole concept, incl. selection of the photo model, idea creation for the photo motives illustrating different pages of the website, the photoshooting, the photo collages, and of course the implementation of the concept into the new website and other marketing instruments.
Field of activity:
IT/CRM/Integrator of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
The project included:
- Creation of the new marketing concept
- Redesign of the website
- Creation of a uniform concept and systematic for graphics of different charts and illustrations to be used on the website as well as in company presentations and case studies
- CMS programming (Kooboo CMS)
- HTML programming
- Design and programming of an advanced navigation system and animation
- Adaptive UI programming
- Database creation, migration and management